To be able to sign a PDF document it is necessary to have a digital certificate installed on your computer, such as the idCAT Certificate. Remember that the idCAT Mobile is not a digital certificate.
With the idCAT certificate installed on your computer, open the PDF with Adobe Acrobat Reader and follow these steps:
1. Go to “All Tools” and select “Use a certificate”
2. Select “Sign digitally” and accept the dialog box
3. Select the space where you want to insert the signature, dragging the mouse around the document.
4. Select below your idCAT certificate with which you want to sign:
5. Finally, the signature will look like this:
Note: If you have an older version of Adobe , you can search for "Use Certificate" in the Adobe search engine or in the Tools section:
We think you might be interested in: