If you have the idCAT Certificate issued with NIE and obtain the DNI/NIF, you must go to a idCAT Registration Entity to request the revocation and reissuance of your certificate in order to modify your identification document contained in your idCAT Certificate.

To do this management at the Registration Entity idCAT, you will have to provide:

  • The civil registry certificate (where the registration for acquisition of nationality is stated).
  • The new identity document (NIF)