The Consorci Administración Oberta de Catalunya does not issue legal entity certificates for companies or private entities
To carry out some procedures with the public administrations on behalf of your company or private entity, a legal entity certificate is required. At Consorci AOC we do not issue certificates for the private sector or support certificates from other lenders, however, below we inform you where you can get them.
These types of certificates have a cost and it is necessary to go to a registry office and provide documents that certify the representation as indicated by current regulations.
Main issuers of legal entity representative digital certificates:
- National Coin and Stamp Factory (CERES)
- Camerfima - Camerale Certificates
- professional firm
- Legal Certification Authority (AC Legal)
- Notary Certification Agency (ANCert)
- National Association of Manufacturers - Certification Authority (ANF)
The complete list of trusted service providers can be consulted on the website of the Ministry of Economic Affairs and Digital Transformation: