To carry out some formalities with the public administrations, on behalf of your company, a legal entity certificate is required. For example, with the State Tax Agency or the General Treasury of Social Security.
The Open Administration of Catalonia does not issue representative certificates for the private sector, but we inform you where you can get them. They have a cost and you have to go to a registration office and provide documents that certify the representation.
Main issuers of representative digital certificates:
- National Coin and Stamp Factory (CERES)
- Camerfima - Camerale Certificates
- professional firm
- Legal Certification Authority (AC Legal)
- Notary Certification Agency (ANCert)
- National Association of Manufacturers - Certification Authority (ANF)
The complete list of trusted service providers can be consulted on the website of the Ministry of Economic Affairs and Digital Transformation