The idCAT is a natural person certificate , that is to say, it identifies you to carry out procedures electronically as a citizen. Therefore, it would not be the ideal certificate to carry out procedures as a company or association.

However, if you have the registration of the entity or company's representation, you will be able to use it, as long as the administration and the procedure allow it. It is best to consult the same administration with which you want to relate electronically.

In any case, there are certification service providers that offer certificates for company representatives, for example:

For more information, you can consult the search engine for qualified lenders in Spain to find out which certificates are accepted for dealing with public administrations, as well as validated foreign certificates.